Sergy S. Kukharev
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 2 products
DescriptionTPEPropertyEditor component is developed for editing the set of properties, like Object Inspector from Borland Delphi. The edited set of properties can consist of unlimited quantity of elements of the following types: "Boolean", "Date", "Number", "Time" and "String".
The component has the following distinctive features:
- For elements of type "Boolean" the task of symbolical designations of values "True" and "False" is possible.
- For elements of types "Date" and "Number" there are built - in editors of values. For elements of type "Date" standard calendar Windows, for elements of type "Number" - the calculator is used.
- For all elements, except for "Boolean", the task of the list of values is possible. The list of values will be accessible at editing this or that property.
- For the properties having lists of values, the instruction of such operating mode at which value of property can be only an element from the dropping down list of values is possible.
- For properties of types "Date", "Number" and "Time" the instruction of an allowable range of values is possible.
- and many other features.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $10
- Source price: $35
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 290kB
Platforms: D2005, D6, D7
DescriptionA TComboTree component is the read-only edit box with a scrollable drop-down window, that displays a hierarchical list of items, attached to it. Component imitates behaviour of the TComboBox component with a DropDownList style.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 162kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.