Sergy S. Kukharev
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data slices) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. It's a handy tool for the efficient analysis of data arrays.
It supports Delphi 7, 2005, 2006/Turbo, 2007, 2009, XE, XE2, 2007, 2009, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, C++Builder 2007, C++ Builder 2009, C++Builder XE2 - XE6, RAD Studio 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and higher and Lazarus.
Total 2 products
DescriptionTPEPropertyEditor component is developed for editing the set of properties, like Object Inspector from Borland Delphi. The edited set of properties can consist of unlimited quantity of elements of the following types: "Boolean", "Date", "Number", "Time" and "String".
The component has the following distinctive features:
- For elements of type "Boolean" the task of symbolical designations of values "True" and "False" is possible.
- For elements of types "Date" and "Number" there are built - in editors of values. For elements of type "Date" standard calendar Windows, for elements of type "Number" - the calculator is used.
- For all elements, except for "Boolean", the task of the list of values is possible. The list of values will be accessible at editing this or that property.
- For the properties having lists of values, the instruction of such operating mode at which value of property can be only an element from the dropping down list of values is possible.
- For properties of types "Date", "Number" and "Time" the instruction of an allowable range of values is possible.
- and many other features.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $10
- Source price: $35
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 290kB
Platforms: D2005, D6, D7
DescriptionA TComboTree component is the read-only edit box with a scrollable drop-down window, that displays a hierarchical list of items, attached to it. Component imitates behaviour of the TComboBox component with a DropDownList style.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 162kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...