Sergy S. Kukharev
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 2 products
DescriptionTPEPropertyEditor component is developed for editing the set of properties, like Object Inspector from Borland Delphi. The edited set of properties can consist of unlimited quantity of elements of the following types: "Boolean", "Date", "Number", "Time" and "String".
The component has the following distinctive features:
- For elements of type "Boolean" the task of symbolical designations of values "True" and "False" is possible.
- For elements of types "Date" and "Number" there are built - in editors of values. For elements of type "Date" standard calendar Windows, for elements of type "Number" - the calculator is used.
- For all elements, except for "Boolean", the task of the list of values is possible. The list of values will be accessible at editing this or that property.
- For the properties having lists of values, the instruction of such operating mode at which value of property can be only an element from the dropping down list of values is possible.
- For properties of types "Date", "Number" and "Time" the instruction of an allowable range of values is possible.
- and many other features.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $10
- Source price: $35
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 290kB
Platforms: D2005, D6, D7
DescriptionA TComboTree component is the read-only edit box with a scrollable drop-down window, that displays a hierarchical list of items, attached to it. Component imitates behaviour of the TComboBox component with a DropDownList style.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 162kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained