Sergy S. Kukharev
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 2 products
DescriptionTPEPropertyEditor component is developed for editing the set of properties, like Object Inspector from Borland Delphi. The edited set of properties can consist of unlimited quantity of elements of the following types: "Boolean", "Date", "Number", "Time" and "String".
The component has the following distinctive features:
- For elements of type "Boolean" the task of symbolical designations of values "True" and "False" is possible.
- For elements of types "Date" and "Number" there are built - in editors of values. For elements of type "Date" standard calendar Windows, for elements of type "Number" - the calculator is used.
- For all elements, except for "Boolean", the task of the list of values is possible. The list of values will be accessible at editing this or that property.
- For the properties having lists of values, the instruction of such operating mode at which value of property can be only an element from the dropping down list of values is possible.
- For properties of types "Date", "Number" and "Time" the instruction of an allowable range of values is possible.
- and many other features.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $10
- Source price: $35
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 1 290kB
Platforms: D2005, D6, D7
DescriptionA TComboTree component is the read-only edit box with a scrollable drop-down window, that displays a hierarchical list of items, attached to it. Component imitates behaviour of the TComboBox component with a DropDownList style.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 162kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...