Company Homepage: http://powerdm.ruhrsoft.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
[power] DataManager v.1.1
By RuhrSoft.18 Mar 2002
DescriptionDatabase Explorer for MySQL, InterBase, Oracle, MS-SQL, ODBC, Paradox and xBase.
Overview of metadata and objects like connection-/driver-parameter, tables, views, field-definitions, indices etc.
High-performance SQL Editor for the effective development of SQL statements with syntax-highlighting, SQL Builder, automatic code-completion, hotkeys and a lot more.
Fast compilation of SQL statements via Drag and Drop. Compiling of simple reports with export in PDF, HTML, RTF and more. Data export in various formats, such as XML, HTML, SQL script, xBase, CSV.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: N/A
- price: $231.60
- Size: 5 778kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...