Company Homepage: http://powerdm.ruhrsoft.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
[power] DataManager v.1.1
By RuhrSoft.18 Mar 2002
DescriptionDatabase Explorer for MySQL, InterBase, Oracle, MS-SQL, ODBC, Paradox and xBase.
Overview of metadata and objects like connection-/driver-parameter, tables, views, field-definitions, indices etc.
High-performance SQL Editor for the effective development of SQL statements with syntax-highlighting, SQL Builder, automatic code-completion, hotkeys and a lot more.
Fast compilation of SQL statements via Drag and Drop. Compiling of simple reports with export in PDF, HTML, RTF and more. Data export in various formats, such as XML, HTML, SQL script, xBase, CSV.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: N/A
- price: $231.60
- Size: 5 778kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...