|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Component Packs > Multi-purpose Middle|
||06 Mar 2002
|By JustSoftWare LLC. Components:
- JSAppReg was written to give quick access to some Registry functions commonly used for applications. You can use this component in conjunction with a Menu item. The property can be read on startup, and the menu item set.
- JSCapNHook allows you to know every mouse click and keyboard press that was happening in Windows. This component implements a journal hook which traps all events. The component must be modified to export any other events. Enabled turns the hook on and off.
- JSFormTools aadd the ability to the programs to remember where they were last on the screen, or to pop up centered over the main form, as well as store the options set by the end user (and sometimes even panel sizes, etc.)
- JSGrid is the grid with alternative row colors, also evolved to have sort routines; support types 'String', etc., for the columns; and to have the sorting of the grid (as well as justification) pay attention to the column type. This grid also supports some "data bound-like" functions because it accepts a 'VariantArray' in a function call to populate itself, and will return a 'VariantArray' when asked for its contents. It will also accept another 'VariantArray' to populate the columns with types, captions, and widths. The default colors are supposed to look like Microsoft Money.
- JSSumGrid inherited from JSGrid, and is very similar, except it has a Fixed row at the bottom of the grid, that contains the sum of all numeric rows in the grid.
- JSJustAbout takes care of your About boxes. Just drop it on the form and you have a decent 'About' box. You set a few properties, and you have an 'About' box with system information, version information, and give your users the ability to link to your web site, or send you compliments by e-mail. Additionally, all your programs will have a "Standard look and feel" with little or no work. Note: uses JSFormTools, JSVersion, JSSysInfo components.
- JSSysInfo - system information, sometimes it is necessary for your program to function, some times it just gives that touch of class to polish off an application (like in the about screen).
- JSLog allows you collect information in large, fast log. It has also been useful as a crude profiling tool. The log component is pretty self contained, just drop it on, set 'Active' to 'True' and start calling it's 'Log' procedure and pass in the string you want to write to the log. You can set 'FileName' to control the path and file name of the log, but the default will be the path and file name of the application (with a .log extension). The speed and size are achieved through the use of file pointers which are fast, and the maximum size should be around four terabytes.
- JSRegister is a component to collect the information. Simply drop it on and call 'Execute' (just like a Standard Dialog) and all the necessary information is entered and ready for check the serial number - if that is the way this program is registered.
- JSSplash - component, which you drop on your main form, set the Properties, and Voila instant splash screen.
- JSURLLabel - a very simple one label.
- JSVersion - component which retrieves the version information from your programs, and related programs and publishes these as properties.
Trial (work while IDE is running)
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $100
|Download: D5 D6
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages