Company Homepage: http://www.Schedulestuff.com
Ultimate BI in your application: both reporting and OLAP analytics. Give your users full control of reports and data vizualization.
Fast Reports, a developer of advanced reporting solutions, released FastReport VCL OLAP Pack, a software package that consists of two reporting tools: FastReport VCL and FastCube VCL. FastReport VCL is an advanced reporting tool for Delphi, C++Builder, and RAD-studio (versions 7 through 2017), and FastCube VCL is a set of OLAP Desktop components for the same IDEs.
Total 2 products
By JustSoftWare LLC.06 Mar 2002
- JSAppReg was written to give quick access to some Registry functions commonly used for applications. You can use this component in conjunction with a Menu item. The property can be read on startup, and the menu item set.
- JSCapNHook allows you to know every mouse click and keyboard press that was happening in Windows. This component implements a journal hook which traps all events. The component must be modified to export any other events. Enabled turns the hook on and off.
- JSFormTools aadd the ability to the programs to remember where they were last on the screen, or to pop up centered over the main form, as well as store the options set by the end user (and sometimes even panel sizes, etc.)
- JSGrid is the grid with alternative row colors, also evolved to have sort routines; support types 'String', etc., for the columns; and to have the sorting of the grid (as well as justification) pay attention to the column type. This grid also supports some "data bound-like" functions because it accepts a 'VariantArray' in a function call to populate itself, and will return a 'VariantArray' when asked for its contents. It will also accept another 'VariantArray' to populate the columns with types, captions, and widths. The default colors are supposed to look like Microsoft Money.
- JSSumGrid inherited from JSGrid, and is very similar, except it has a Fixed row at the bottom of the grid, that contains the sum of all numeric rows in the grid.
- JSJustAbout takes care of your About boxes. Just drop it on the form and you have a decent 'About' box. You set a few properties, and you have an 'About' box with system information, version information, and give your users the ability to link to your web site, or send you compliments by e-mail. Additionally, all your programs will have a "Standard look and feel" with little or no work. Note: uses JSFormTools, JSVersion, JSSysInfo components.
- JSSysInfo - system information, sometimes it is necessary for your program to function, some times it just gives that touch of class to polish off an application (like in the about screen).
- JSLog allows you collect information in large, fast log. It has also been useful as a crude profiling tool. The log component is pretty self contained, just drop it on, set 'Active' to 'True' and start calling it's 'Log' procedure and pass in the string you want to write to the log. You can set 'FileName' to control the path and file name of the log, but the default will be the path and file name of the application (with a .log extension). The speed and size are achieved through the use of file pointers which are fast, and the maximum size should be around four terabytes.
- JSRegister is a component to collect the information. Simply drop it on and call 'Execute' (just like a Standard Dialog) and all the necessary information is entered and ready for check the serial number - if that is the way this program is registered.
- JSSplash - component, which you drop on your main form, set the Properties, and Voila instant splash screen.
- JSURLLabel - a very simple one label.
- JSVersion - component which retrieves the version information from your programs, and related programs and publishes these as properties.
- Status: Trial (work while IDE is running)
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $15
- Source price: $100
- Size: 211kB
Platforms: D5, D6
SQL Worksheet v.126.96.36.199
By JustSoftWare LLC.06 Mar 2002
DescriptionStand-alone SQL worksheet program which fits on a floppy, and will access any ODBC accessible database. So far it used with:
- SQL Server 6.5, 7, and 2000
- Oracle 7x, 8i
- Access 98, 2000
- Paradox 7x.
- Status: With Nag-Screen
- Source: None
- price: $15
- Size: 442kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).