Company Homepage: http://www.paperkiller.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Visual Vision.19 Mar 2002
DescriptionA visual tool for hypertext authoring: can manage electronic documentation such manuals, catalogues, school works, e-books, in HTML or RTF Winhelp, can publish them on CD, in one step. Styles, colored tables, images, maps, frame sets, slides, forms, windows are available in WYSIWYG. Editing, search, archive, publishing and export are hypertext-oriented. No tech know-how required: you can think about the content, iPer takes care of the rest.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: None
- price: $99.90
- Size: 3 872kB
Platforms: C2k6, CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...