Hnet Software, Ltd
Company Homepage: http://www.hnetinfo.com
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 2 products
Hnet Info v.1.44
DescriptionHnet Info is high-volume system networking product. This product is determined for work with Intranet/Internet and for detection hardware components. Hnet Info contains 28 modules. Separate modules are part of unit such as detection and diagnostics hardware, benchmark tests (CPU, HDD, memory, video card, CD-ROM/RW/DVD, OpenGL). Network analysis and full mapping network inclusive of network statistics. FTP client contains large element of files manager. FTP server, chat, sms client and IP telephony can use for intradepartmental Telephony network.
Hnet Info also contains Web download, module remote administration PC (view and control remote computers securely and in real time), e-mail client, encrypting files, backup files directories and registers. Hnet Info contain module for Hooking and decryption passwords. Individual modules are integrated in one part from which is posible run individual modules and do system or language configuration.
Supports Web updating.
- Status: Evaluation (time-limit)
- Source: N/A
- price: $69
- Size: 38 434kB
Platforms: NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
Hnet Info CPU v.2.5
DescriptionThe Hnet Info Processor module provide detailed informations about processor or procesors. This module detects and simultaneously get 126 informations e. g. Code name, part number and model CPU. identification code of manufacturer. CPU ID, APICID, BRAND ID. Serial number. First time of introducing on the market. Frequency, multiplayer, max.multiplayer, actual speed of CPU, bus speed. Number of transistors, slot type, size of CPU.
Detailed temperature and efficiency information. Detailed Cache information. SMBIOS CPU information and next much more detailed information oriented on all sorts of CPU and sorts of mobile CPU, individual information are well-arranged separate to sections of type. There is possibility report generation in format CHM.
Currently it is the most detailed detection of CPU.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 2 967kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).