Company Homepage: http://www.abc-view.com/cif.html
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
Check Identical Files v.2.10
By ABC-View.06 Feb 2002
DescriptionThis utility checks your hard drives for annoying duplicate files and provides an easy means to delete them, saving you megabytes of precious disk space.
You can add multiple folders and subfolders for scanning and retrieve file information by mouse-over. Select identical files manually, by directory, or by pattern. It is automatically set up to leave at least one original and you can edit the list of files before actually deleting them.
This can permanently delete files, send them to the recycle bin, or send them to an archive folder.
This utility should be used with caution, but is very useful for people who have a huge number of files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- price: $15
- Size: 1 013kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...