Company Homepage: http://www.abc-view.com/cif.html
- FastReport.NET - creating reports for ASP.NET
- FastReport VCL - compact and convenient reporting tool for VCL
- FastReport FMX2 - reporting tool for MacOS X development
- FastReport Mono - easy Linux and MacOS reporting
- FastCube - simple way for data analysis and business intelligence
- FastReport for Lazarus - reporting for Lazarus
Total 1 product
Check Identical Files v.2.10
By ABC-View.06 Feb 2002
DescriptionThis utility checks your hard drives for annoying duplicate files and provides an easy means to delete them, saving you megabytes of precious disk space.
You can add multiple folders and subfolders for scanning and retrieve file information by mouse-over. Select identical files manually, by directory, or by pattern. It is automatically set up to leave at least one original and you can edit the list of files before actually deleting them.
This can permanently delete files, send them to the recycle bin, or send them to an archive folder.
This utility should be used with caution, but is very useful for people who have a huge number of files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- price: $15
- Size: 1 013kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained