Company Homepage: http://www.abc-view.com/cif.html
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Check Identical Files v.2.10
By ABC-View.06 Feb 2002
DescriptionThis utility checks your hard drives for annoying duplicate files and provides an easy means to delete them, saving you megabytes of precious disk space.
You can add multiple folders and subfolders for scanning and retrieve file information by mouse-over. Select identical files manually, by directory, or by pattern. It is automatically set up to leave at least one original and you can edit the list of files before actually deleting them.
This can permanently delete files, send them to the recycle bin, or send them to an archive folder.
This utility should be used with caution, but is very useful for people who have a huge number of files.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- price: $15
- Size: 1 013kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...