|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Communications > GPS|
GPS Component v.1.0||SW
||10 Jul 2006
|By HAMA-Soft. THAMAGPS is an interface to a GPS receiver.
THAMAGPS can be used with GPS receiver that sends NMEA 0183 data, and that can be connected to a COM port on the computer.
With THAMAGPS you will:
Sample Applications is available on request.
- Have access to position, time, speed, heading, bearings (This may however vary depending on what data the connected GPS receiver delivers).
- Also included are calculation of Gauss-Krueger, UTM, Mercator coordinates, geo coordinates, decimal coordinates, sunset and sunrise time.
- List of available comports on your computer.
Source: On purchase/registration
Source Price: $40
|Download: D2005 D2006 D7
|Components > Date and Time > Timers|
||07 Jan 2002
|By HAMA-Soft. The component has the functionality of a Timer component, but it provides information about Memory, User, GDI und System Resources.|
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 (Unique feature!!!)
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages