Company Homepage: http://www.hama-soft.de
This way you will profit of premium features for free.
Total 2 products
GPS Component v.1.0
By HAMA-Soft.10 Jul 2006
DescriptionTHAMAGPS is an interface to a GPS receiver.
THAMAGPS can be used with GPS receiver that sends NMEA 0183 data, and that can be connected to a COM port on the computer.
With THAMAGPS you will:
- Have access to position, time, speed, heading, bearings (This may however vary depending on what data the connected GPS receiver delivers).
- Also included are calculation of Gauss-Krueger, UTM, Mercator coordinates, geo coordinates, decimal coordinates, sunset and sunrise time.
- List of available comports on your computer.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 589kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D7
By HAMA-Soft.Freeware + source 07 Jan 2002
DescriptionThe component has the functionality of a Timer component, but it provides information about Memory, User, GDI und System Resources.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained