Company Homepage: http://www.hama-soft.de
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 2 products
GPS Component v.1.0
By HAMA-Soft.10 Jul 2006
DescriptionTHAMAGPS is an interface to a GPS receiver.
THAMAGPS can be used with GPS receiver that sends NMEA 0183 data, and that can be connected to a COM port on the computer.
With THAMAGPS you will:
- Have access to position, time, speed, heading, bearings (This may however vary depending on what data the connected GPS receiver delivers).
- Also included are calculation of Gauss-Krueger, UTM, Mercator coordinates, geo coordinates, decimal coordinates, sunset and sunrise time.
- List of available comports on your computer.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 589kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D7
By HAMA-Soft.Freeware + source 07 Jan 2002
DescriptionThe component has the functionality of a Timer component, but it provides information about Memory, User, GDI und System Resources.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!