Company Homepage: http://www.hama-soft.de
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
GPS Component v.1.0
By HAMA-Soft.10 Jul 2006
DescriptionTHAMAGPS is an interface to a GPS receiver.
THAMAGPS can be used with GPS receiver that sends NMEA 0183 data, and that can be connected to a COM port on the computer.
With THAMAGPS you will:
- Have access to position, time, speed, heading, bearings (This may however vary depending on what data the connected GPS receiver delivers).
- Also included are calculation of Gauss-Krueger, UTM, Mercator coordinates, geo coordinates, decimal coordinates, sunset and sunrise time.
- List of available comports on your computer.
- Status: Demo only
- Source: On purchase/registration
- Source price: $40
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 589kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D7
By HAMA-Soft.Freeware + source 07 Jan 2002
DescriptionThe component has the functionality of a Timer component, but it provides information about Memory, User, GDI und System Resources.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 6kB
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!