Total 1 product
|Components > Buttons and Check Boxes > Check Boxes|
||21 Aug 2001
|By Devon Clark. This component emulates the standard TCheckBox except that the display when State=cbGrayed can be controlled. The standard checkbox always displays a check when the state is grayed. This component has an additional property named GrayChecked that controls the display.
This is useful if the grayed state indicates that a default value will be used. GrayChecked can be used to display the default value.
|Download: D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
|News from our Sponsors|
Bring fresh look to your applications!
ThemeEngine is a library of components which allows to change visual appearance and behavior of your application with use of the powerful set of tools including visual components, convenient designers, easy-to-use non-visual components, the optimized graphic algorithms and a set of ready themes. ThemeEngine can add themes to forms, to the menu and to the elements of the management. 150+ stable easy to use components and 1000+ free skins. more...
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages