Author Homepage: http://www.destructor.de/lib
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
By Stefan Heymann.Freeware + source 07 Jul 2014
DescriptionTAR ("tape archive") files are a way of archiving several files in one single file. The tar format is widely used in Unix and Linux operating systems. It does not compress the files, however popular compression tools like WinZip can read and write tar files.
With LibTar you can read and write tar files from your Delphi application, i.e. you can list and extract the files in a tar, and you can create new tar files.
Note that filenames in tar can be up to 100 bytes long. LibTar does currently not support the ././@LongLink records that allow files in the tarball to have longer filenames.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 20kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.