Author Homepage: http://www.destructor.de/lib
- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Stefan Heymann.Freeware + source 07 Jul 2014
DescriptionTAR ("tape archive") files are a way of archiving several files in one single file. The tar format is widely used in Unix and Linux operating systems. It does not compress the files, however popular compression tools like WinZip can read and write tar files.
With LibTar you can read and write tar files from your Delphi application, i.e. you can list and extract the files in a tar, and you can create new tar files.
Note that filenames in tar can be up to 100 bytes long. LibTar does currently not support the ././@LongLink records that allow files in the tarball to have longer filenames.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 20kB
Platforms: D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7, DXE, DXE2, DXE3, DXE4, DXE5, DXE6
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...