- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Hades.Freeware + source 11 Mar 2001
DescriptionContais three diferents grids:
- THDSDBGrid: Descendent from TDBGrid with CalendarEditor, MemoEditor, CheckBoxEditor, ImageEditor for fields that support these edition formats.
- THDSEllipseGrid: Descendent from TStringGrid, this component add some draw features.
- THDSGlyphGrid: Descendent from TCustomGrid, this component draw image files (bmp, gif, jpg ...) in its cells.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 50kB
Platforms: D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.