EntityDAC is an innovative Delphi ORM component designed to speedup and simplify development of high-performance database applications.
- Powerful framework that allows to perform object-relational mapping of database objects to Delphi classes
- Allows to create and edit ORM models visually, without typing a line of XML code
- Supports LINQ, which significantly accelerates development and simplifies writing queries
- Supports all major RAD Studio versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Free versions available
Total 1 product
By Hades.Freeware + source 11 Mar 2001
DescriptionContais three diferents grids:
- THDSDBGrid: Descendent from TDBGrid with CalendarEditor, MemoEditor, CheckBoxEditor, ImageEditor for fields that support these edition formats.
- THDSEllipseGrid: Descendent from TStringGrid, this component add some draw features.
- THDSGlyphGrid: Descendent from TCustomGrid, this component draw image files (bmp, gif, jpg ...) in its cells.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 50kB
Platforms: D4, D5
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).