Company Homepage: http://www.nikse.dk
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
Multi Install v.2.4.5
By Bits'n'Bytes.Freeware + source 17 Sep 2013
DescriptionMulti Install is an Open Source CD/DVD menu authoring system.
- Built-in ZIP, RAR, and ACE support (unknown extensions will launch the associated program)
- Support for self-extracting exe files
- Install progress: Current file, all files, elapsed time, and estimated time left
- Automatic creation of shortcuts in the Start Menu and on the Desktop
- Uninstall with automatic removal of shortcuts and files
- Association of a screen shot, html file, or any other file type
- Skinable version you can apply your own skins to (with transparent treeview etc)
- Editor with context sensitive html help
- Unpacking of password protected files
- Music playing by using Bass. Music files supported: mp3, ogg, wav, mod, mo3, xm, s3m, mtm, it
- Icon ripper (can save 256 color icons)
- Can contain more than 100,000 programs/items
- Rar, zip, or ace to self-extracting exe file with install wizard.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 5 152kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!