Company Homepage: http://www.nikse.dk
Does it still use Paradox files? Or Old Databases?
Are you looking to Upgrade your software?
Do you have Dedicated Delphi Programmers?
We are Delphi Solution Partners to clients across the globe with expertise from Delphi 5 to Delphi 10.1 Berlin.
Total 1 product
Multi Install v.2.4.5
By Bits'n'Bytes.Freeware + source 17 Sep 2013
DescriptionMulti Install is an Open Source CD/DVD menu authoring system.
- Built-in ZIP, RAR, and ACE support (unknown extensions will launch the associated program)
- Support for self-extracting exe files
- Install progress: Current file, all files, elapsed time, and estimated time left
- Automatic creation of shortcuts in the Start Menu and on the Desktop
- Uninstall with automatic removal of shortcuts and files
- Association of a screen shot, html file, or any other file type
- Skinable version you can apply your own skins to (with transparent treeview etc)
- Editor with context sensitive html help
- Unpacking of password protected files
- Music playing by using Bass. Music files supported: mp3, ogg, wav, mod, mo3, xm, s3m, mtm, it
- Icon ripper (can save 256 color icons)
- Can contain more than 100,000 programs/items
- Rar, zip, or ace to self-extracting exe file with install wizard.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 5 152kB
Platforms: C2k10, C2k6, C2k7, C2k9, D2005, D2006, D2007, D2009, D2010, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...