Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more from $25 to $95 only - details here
Total 1 product
ImageIndex Editor v.1.00
By Rick Hollerich.Freeware + source 29 May 2000
DescriptionImageIndex Editor is a Property Editor that makes it easier to set the ImageIndex property of TMenuItems, TAction, TCoolBand, TToolButton, and TTabSheet components. After installing these property editors, double click (or click the edit button) of the ImageIndex property of these components, and (if an Image List is set for the owners) a window will open, containing the images of the ImageList, so you can select the image to use and it will fill in the ImageIndex property with the number, from the ImageList, for that image. This makes it easier than trying to remeber the number of the image in the list.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 7kB
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...