Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- MongoDB provider added. Now you can access MongoDB databases
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, Lazarus 1.6.4, Free Pascal 3.0.2
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DBF, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
Component File I/O (streaming) Routines v.1.03
DescriptionThis unit enables you to write and read (a) component(s) to/from a file. The file formats can be a windows resource file, some kind of DFM file (object binary) or a DFM object text file. To read or write a component, it's using Delphi's component streaming capabilities. Just select some components you want to store and everthing is going automaticly. It is easy to use and a good way to store the settings of whole forms or just several components. You will never ever need any registery, ini-files or databases anymore to store settings of a program.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 174kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7
Delphi5 AppBuilderWindow Invisibilty Bug Fix
DescriptionThere is a problem with Delphi 5, the TAppBuilder window is invisble on a Windows 95 (B release) with nor Delphi 4 installed. Delphi 5 Update Pack #1 is also installed. Here is a Delphi 5 program that can fix this problem (temporarily).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 169kB
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.