Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
Component File I/O (streaming) Routines v.1.03
DescriptionThis unit enables you to write and read (a) component(s) to/from a file. The file formats can be a windows resource file, some kind of DFM file (object binary) or a DFM object text file. To read or write a component, it's using Delphi's component streaming capabilities. Just select some components you want to store and everthing is going automaticly. It is easy to use and a good way to store the settings of whole forms or just several components. You will never ever need any registery, ini-files or databases anymore to store settings of a program.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Size: 174kB
Platforms: D4, D5, D6, D7
Delphi5 AppBuilderWindow Invisibilty Bug Fix
DescriptionThere is a problem with Delphi 5, the TAppBuilder window is invisble on a Windows 95 (B release) with nor Delphi 4 installed. Delphi 5 Update Pack #1 is also installed. Here is a Delphi 5 program that can fix this problem (temporarily).
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 169kB
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...