|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Components > Tools > Base classes|
Component File I/O (streaming) Routines v.1.03||FWS
||12 Mar 2003
|By JoyHouse Multimedia. This unit enables you to write and read (a) component(s) to/from a file. The file formats can be a windows resource file, some kind of DFM file (object binary) or a DFM object text file. To read or write a component, it's using Delphi's component streaming capabilities. Just select some components you want to store and everthing is going automaticly. It is easy to use and a good way to store the settings of whole forms or just several components. You will never ever need any registery, ini-files or databases anymore to store settings of a program.|
|Download: D4 D5 D6 D7
|Documents > Other > Other|
Delphi5 AppBuilderWindow Invisibilty Bug Fix ||FW
||16 May 2000
|By JoyHouse Multimedia. There is a problem with Delphi 5, the TAppBuilder window is invisble on a Windows 95 (B release) with nor Delphi 4 installed. Delphi 5 Update Pack #1 is also installed. Here is a Delphi 5 program that can fix this problem (temporarily).|
|News from our Sponsors|
Delphi XE Handbook: A Guide to New Features in Delphi XE
Delphi XE Handbook is a guide to new features in Delphi XE, covering everything but the DataSnap portion of the product. Written by best-selling Delphi books author Marco Cantù, the book follows the Delphi Handbooks series on 2007, 2009, and 2010, both in scope and in the appraoch. This book on Delphi XE (covering only new features of the product) is 132 pages long and it is avaialble also in print. Here is the list of chapters: 1: Delphi XE IDE 2: Integrated Tooling 3: Compiler and RTL 4: XE Libraries
Video and Audio Tips
Is your computer packed or overflowed with a huge collection of videos and music? Here is your best source to discover great tips and tricks to enhance your video & audio experience. Just take them to anywhere you want it.
Only from 5 till 11 March you can get:
- Bundle for Windows version: Wondershare DVD Creator, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, Wondershare Allmytube, Wondershare Video Converter Pro, Wondershare Flash Gallery Factory, 80% off (Original price: $213.85, Discounted price: $42.77)
- Bundle for Mac version: Wondershare DVD Creator for mac, Wondershare Allmymusic for mac, Wondershare Allmytube for mac, Wondershare Video Converter Pro for mac, Wondershare Web Gallery for Mac, 80% off (Original price: $231.95, Discounted price: $46.39)
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages