Author Homepage: http://gamma.nic.fi/~point/xana.htm
Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 2 products
AutoSave Expert v.1.2
By Victor Heimonen.Freeware 25 Feb 1997
DescriptionThis utility is integrated into Delphi IDE and automatically saves an open project within 1..30 minutes interval. It will also perform cleanup needed to restart Delphi after crash, so there is no need to unload any modules manually.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 469kB
Platforms: D1, D2
XANA Web Browser v.1.0 bld 47
By Victor Heimonen.Freeware 19 Jul 2000
DescriptionXANA Web Browser is oriented mainly as a follow-up watch browser. Can be valuable tool for investors around the globe. Main differences from major browsers:
- customizable user interface with multiply resizable groups of components such as tabbed notebooks and browsers;
- settings are preserved between sessions;
- multiply interfaces or GUI configuration file sets for different tasks can be used;
- improved browsing security protects loaded documents from intruder's access and manipulation.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 391kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.