Author Homepage: http://gamma.nic.fi/~point/xana.htm
Create high-performance mobile and desktop applications using native connectivity solutions.
- Support for all major IDE versions up to the latest - RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin, Lazarus 1.6, FPC 3.0.0
- Access to Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Firebird, InterBase, DB2, DBF, Microsoft Access, NexusDB, Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise databases
- Direct access to SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NexusDB and Adaptive Server Enterprise databases avoiding database client libraries
- Purely cross-platform solution which is available for various IDEs: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD, for both x86 and x64 platforms
- Free versions available
Total 2 products
AutoSave Expert v.1.2
By Victor Heimonen.Freeware 25 Feb 1997
DescriptionThis utility is integrated into Delphi IDE and automatically saves an open project within 1..30 minutes interval. It will also perform cleanup needed to restart Delphi after crash, so there is no need to unload any modules manually.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: None
- Size: 469kB
Platforms: D1, D2
XANA Web Browser v.1.0 bld 47
By Victor Heimonen.Freeware 19 Jul 2000
DescriptionXANA Web Browser is oriented mainly as a follow-up watch browser. Can be valuable tool for investors around the globe. Main differences from major browsers:
- customizable user interface with multiply resizable groups of components such as tabbed notebooks and browsers;
- settings are preserved between sessions;
- multiply interfaces or GUI configuration file sets for different tasks can be used;
- improved browsing security protects loaded documents from intruder's access and manipulation.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 391kB
Platforms: NT4, W95, W98,
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!