Author Homepage: http://www.dimusware.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Exceptional Magic v.1.68
By Dimus Gremyakoff.14 Sep 2006
DescriptionWhat is ExceptionalMagic? Briefly, it's embedded debugging tool that provides some useful information about application's state at the moment of abnormal termination caused by exception. In contradistinction to well-known stupid message "Access violation in ... at ..." ExceptionalMagic informs about the exact location of error in application (source file name and line number) and also about a sequence of calls that leaded to this (so called callstack).
So, a brief list of main ExceptionalMagic features consists of:
- exceptions catching and logging (both handled and unhandled)
- location of exception in source (file name & line number)
- custom exception filters.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $25
- Source price: $50
- Size: 334kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.