Author Homepage: http://www.dimusware.com
Create feature-rich windows applications with many new components and universal dialogs.
- improved DBGrid
- new DBRecordView, DBTreeView
- toolbars and db dialogs to Find, Filter, Sort, Export, Print...
- StringGrid with columns definition
- GroupBox with automatic alignment and resizing of owned controls
And many more for $35 only - details here
Total 1 product
Exceptional Magic v.1.68
By Dimus Gremyakoff.14 Sep 2006
DescriptionWhat is ExceptionalMagic? Briefly, it's embedded debugging tool that provides some useful information about application's state at the moment of abnormal termination caused by exception. In contradistinction to well-known stupid message "Access violation in ... at ..." ExceptionalMagic informs about the exact location of error in application (source file name and line number) and also about a sequence of calls that leaded to this (so called callstack).
So, a brief list of main ExceptionalMagic features consists of:
- exceptions catching and logging (both handled and unhandled)
- location of exception in source (file name & line number)
- custom exception filters.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $25
- Source price: $50
- Size: 334kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.