Author Homepage: http://www.dimusware.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
Exceptional Magic v.1.68
By Dimus Gremyakoff.14 Sep 2006
DescriptionWhat is ExceptionalMagic? Briefly, it's embedded debugging tool that provides some useful information about application's state at the moment of abnormal termination caused by exception. In contradistinction to well-known stupid message "Access violation in ... at ..." ExceptionalMagic informs about the exact location of error in application (source file name and line number) and also about a sequence of calls that leaded to this (so called callstack).
So, a brief list of main ExceptionalMagic features consists of:
- exceptions catching and logging (both handled and unhandled)
- location of exception in source (file name & line number)
- custom exception filters.
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: On purchase/registration
- price: $25
- Source price: $50
- Size: 334kB
Platforms: CB4, CB5, CB6, D2005, D2006, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7
News from our Sponsors
TRichView is a suite of native Delphi/C++Builder components (VCL) for displaying, editing and printing hypertext documents.
ScaleRichView is a set of VCL components for WYSIWYG editing ("What You See Is What You Get"), created basing on TRichView and RichViewActions.
ScaleRichView uses TRichView engine for document rendering, but it repaginates, scales and draws pages in its own way.