|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Date and Time > Schedulers|
||06 Dec 1999
|By Dave Hughes. A Delphi component for selecting a range in time. Capable of selecting a range no longer than 24 hours including ability to select time across the midnight line, ability to select a "paused range", or "simple mode" in which just a single time can be selected. Mouse driven operation, lots of configuration options, very simple to use.|
|Download: D2 D3 D4 D5
|News from our Sponsors|
Kindle Fire: Full Color 7\'\' Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi
Movies, apps, games, music, reading and more, plus Amazon's revolutionary, cloud-accelerated web browser
- 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books
- Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games
- Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk
- Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle
- Fast, powerful dual-core processor
- Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows
Easy data compression solution!
Easy Compression Library is a very easy-to-use replacement of TFileStream, TMemoryStream and other TStream descendants to their analogues with compression/decompression and encryption. Compression is transparent, all the methods, properties and behavior of TFileStream and TMemoryStream are supported, so it is very simple to replace them in the application code. Save up to $500 by ordering at Torry's Showcase! more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages