Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
- Abakus VCL Summer sale: 20% off in August, Coupon Code "Abk201608"
Total 1 product
Dataset Converter v.220.127.116.11
By Chang-Hua Huo.Freeware 28 Nov 2005
DescriptionDataset Converter can open database according to BDE aliases, and users can input SQL commands to show the query result in the form, and then users can save the query result into different formats of a file.
Note: because it is written in Delphi 4, users should install BDE 5.0 or later. In addition, users should have COMCtl32.dll version 5.80.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: On request
- Size: 396kB
Platforms: ME, NT4, W2K, W2K3, W95, W98, XP,
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...