|FastReport VCL for XE5 released!|
Traditionally supports the most wide range of Delphi versions (from 4th to XE5 for today).
64x supports as well as 32x.
C++Builder support as well as Delphi (yes XE5 is supporting now too).
Traditionally Fast Reporting and XML as the main report format.
- Added Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5 support
- Added Internal components for FireDac database engine
- Fixed bug with images in PDF export for OSX and iOS viewers
- Added ability to set font charset to default in Style Editor.
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Database Tools > BDE > Light Tools|
Dataset Converter v.184.108.40.206||FW
||28 Nov 2005
|By Chang-Hua Huo. Dataset Converter can open database according to BDE aliases, and users can input SQL commands to show the query result in the form, and then users can save the query result into different formats of a file.
Note: because it is written in Delphi 4, users should install BDE 5.0 or later. In addition, users should have COMCtl32.dll version 5.80.
Source: On request
|Download: ME NT4 W2K W2K3 W95 W98 XP
|News from our Sponsors|
Pro Active Record: Databases with Ruby and Rails
Despite it's less than catchy name, ActiveRecord is a key part of the "magic" that makes Ruby on Rails such a hit. Without ActiveRecord, there would be no Rails. ActiveRecord is the connection between a Rails application and its data. Ruby and Ruby on Rails developers who want to exploit all the features of Ruby, of Rails, of their chosen database must learn ActiveRecord.
Pro ActiveRecord for Ruby picks up with ActiveRecord where most books on Ruby and the Rails framework leave off. Readers begin by learning about all the built-in assumptions that make it so wondrously easy to create freshly-built Rails applications from scratch. Next, readers learn how to adapt ActiveRecord to work with databases - and this includes just about all preexisting databases - that were designed without those assumptions in mind. Readers go on to learn how to tie ActiveRecord in with database-specific features such as stored procedures and large objects, how to migrate legacy database designs to work better with ActiveRecord, and how to extend ActiveRecord to provide new and innovative database functionality to their applications. Readers who absorb the knowledge given in this book will have a significant competitive advantage over those with only a superficial knowledge of the topic. more...
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6 inches Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology
Kindle is our #1 bestselling item for two years running. It's also the most-wished-for, most-gifted, and has the most 5-star reviews of any product on Amazon. Now it's even better.
- All-New, High-Contrast E Ink Screen - 50% better contrast with latest E Ink Pearl technology
- Read in Bright Sunlight - No glare
- New and Improved Fonts - New crisper, darker fonts
- New Sleek Design - 21% smaller body while keeping the same 6" size reading area
- 17% Lighter - Only 8.5 ounces, weighs less than a paperback
- Battery Life of Up to Two Months - A single charge lasts up to two months with wireless off
- Double the Storage - Up to 3,500 books
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages