|FastReport FMX 2 released|
For Windows and MacOS X - end-user report designer and preview, full sources.
- For all versions of FireMonkey - XE to XE7
- For Delphi and C++Builder
- New advanced PDF export filter
- FireDac support
- And more...
Get more info here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 2 products
|Code Samples > Samples > Other|
||02 Jun 1999
|By Seth Taylor. This will provide support for dynamic arrays, and an optimized method to scan a bitmap and create a window region. Sample code shows how to use a LongInt and Pointer dynamic array, the Pointer dynamic is used for a dynamic array of TButton's.|
|Components > Bars and Status Bars > Other Bars|
||08 Feb 1999
|By Seth Taylor. This component will cover your entire form. Adds many features, AutoHide, SetRegion, border width for form, color for everything, good looking borders, ShowInTaskbar, etc. SetRegion will affect Titlebar, FormBorder, all components on the form, and any BMP loaded on the form.|
|News from our Sponsors|
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Coding in Delphi
Coding in Delphi is a new programming book by Nick Hodges that covers a variety of powerful Delphi programming features and techniques including Generics, Interfaces, Exception, Handling, Anonymous Methods, Collections, RTTI, Enumerators, Attributes, Dependency Injection and Unit Testing more...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages