Miracle Concepts, Inc.
|New FastReport VCL 5.2 released|
We've added new export filter to SVG format. Now you can also reset properties to parents in inherited report – with a whole report or a single object. PDF export became transparent.
Report designer gained a selection mode and became more flexible. We've also added multi-selection for data tree and ability to drag whole dataset.
Even more – here
|Want to know more ?|
Total 1 product
|Components > Internet > Packs|
IDKSM Search Engine v.1.4||SW
||21 Jan 1999
|By Miracle Concepts, Inc.. IDKSM is a full text search engine designed to use HTML and ASCII files. It comes with an Indexer to process the files and several version of Runtime Engines to process the|
indexed database. The release has some of these features:
- Indexer to process files and build the indexed database
- DCUs for Delphi 1 & 3 Runtime Engines
- DLL for use with any DLL compatible language or application (such as Microsoft Word)
- Java Applet Runtime Engine
- Class files for use in Java applications
- Source code supplied for all Runtime Engine front ends
- Java Servlet CGI
- Windows Web Server CGI
- Capable of indexing over 65,000 files
- The Indexer can link to any kind of file: PDF, RTF, GIF, WAV, MPEG, etc.
- Supports several European languages
- Many more features...
|Download: CB1 CB3 D1 D2 D3 D4
|News from our Sponsors|
Problem Solving with Delphi
This title includes a book and a CD. The purpose of the book is to use Delphi as a vehicle to introduce some fundamental algorithms and to illustrate several mathematical and problem-solving techniques. This book is therefore intended to be more of a reference for problem-solving, with the solution expressed in Delphi. It introduces a somewhat eclectic collection of material, much of which will not be found in a typical book on Pascal or Delphi. Many of the topics have been used by the author over a period of about ten years at Bond University, Australia in various subjects from 1993 to 2003. Much of the work was connected with a data structures subject (second programming course) conducted variously in MODULA-2, Oberon and Delphi, at Bond University, however there is considerable other, more recent material, e.g., a chapter on Sudoku. Buy now!
Develop and debug service applications easy then ever
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework. Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
Advertising on Torry's Delphi Pages