Miracle Concepts, Inc.
Company Homepage: http://www.miraclec.com
Total 1 product
IDKSM Search Engine v.1.4
DescriptionIDKSM is a full text search engine designed to use HTML and ASCII files. It comes with an Indexer to process the files and several version of Runtime Engines to process the
indexed database. The release has some of these features:
- Indexer to process files and build the indexed database
- DCUs for Delphi 1 & 3 Runtime Engines
- DLL for use with any DLL compatible language or application (such as Microsoft Word)
- Java Applet Runtime Engine
- Class files for use in Java applications
- Source code supplied for all Runtime Engine front ends
- Java Servlet CGI
- Windows Web Server CGI
- Capable of indexing over 65,000 files
- The Indexer can link to any kind of file: PDF, RTF, GIF, WAV, MPEG, etc.
- Supports several European languages
- Many more features...
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $50
- Size: 1 422kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, D1, D2, D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.