Miracle Concepts, Inc.
Company Homepage: http://www.miraclec.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
IDKSM Search Engine v.1.4
DescriptionIDKSM is a full text search engine designed to use HTML and ASCII files. It comes with an Indexer to process the files and several version of Runtime Engines to process the
indexed database. The release has some of these features:
- Indexer to process files and build the indexed database
- DCUs for Delphi 1 & 3 Runtime Engines
- DLL for use with any DLL compatible language or application (such as Microsoft Word)
- Java Applet Runtime Engine
- Class files for use in Java applications
- Source code supplied for all Runtime Engine front ends
- Java Servlet CGI
- Windows Web Server CGI
- Capable of indexing over 65,000 files
- The Indexer can link to any kind of file: PDF, RTF, GIF, WAV, MPEG, etc.
- Supports several European languages
- Many more features...
- Status: Partially restricted
- Source: None
- price: $50
- Size: 1 422kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, D1, D2, D3, D4
News from our Sponsors
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query designer and SQL parser component for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET, Delphi/C++Builder and Java
Active Query Builder allows users to build SQL queries via the intuitive drag'n'drop interface and to edit them via the powerful text editor with code completion and syntax highlighting, combining these techniques in any order.
It lets parse, analyze and modify complex SQL queries programmatically. It supports tens of SQL language dialects: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc. Active Query Builder provides highly productive environment to work with SQL queries for both the end-user and programmer!