Author Homepage: http://www.automatedqa.com
Shapes can be interacted with by mouse or code. Supports dynamic link line.
- Drawing shapes on the designer canvas by mouse actions or code
- Object pascal native source and Object orientated code
- Full source included (only in enterprise version)
- Library and Rich API function support
- Link line supported, Powerful inspector
It is easy to use, effective and powerful and saves your valuable time.
Total 1 product
By Atanas Stoyanov.Freeware 08 Jul 2004
DescriptionMemProof is a heap memory and resource 'leak' debugger for Borland's family of Windows compilers: Delphi, C++Builder and Borland C++5. It's specifically designed to find pointers and various other application resources that you allocate but forget to free.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: N/A
- Size: 1 818kB
Platforms: CB1, CB3, CB4, CB5, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7