Professional set of Delphi and C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation
- Meters, Bars (Gauge), with linear or log(10) scaling
- Digital indicators (time, value)
- Operating Point display
- Dial (knob), Sliders, Trend/Recorder
- buttons, switches, LED indicators
- DB-Aware components and many more
Total 1 product
By Jaereme Hersant.Freeware + source 18 Mar 1998
DescriptionGnouMeter is a visible component which can display a value (integer or double) like a VU meter with customizable effects. It works a bit like a progress bar or a gauge (Min value, max value and actual value). For example, you can:
- Choose the color of the actual value
- Display the actual value with an optional marker
- Use an optional unit (like volts or m/s)
- Specify the number of digits
- Draw graduations
- Display the name of the data being measured (optional) and its actual value with its corresponding unit.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 139kB
Platforms: D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
SvCom is an integrated package of classes and tools for development of service applications and use of NT Security framework.
Currently SvCom components work under all flavours of Windows.
- Deploy NT Service applications under Windows 9x/ME and NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Develop and debug NT services using either Windows 95/98 or NT/ 2000/ XP/ 2003/ 2008/ Windows 7/ Windows 8 - using the same classes and the same function calls (!!!)
- Advanced service debugging (Extremely useful, when you service is not just "Hello, World!")
- Many more features...
More interesting links and pages
Best binary options brokers reviewed
Binary Options Auto Trading Explained