- unlimited number of local/remote databases for backup
- unlimited number of Windows/Linux servers (FB 2.1, 2.5 and 3.0 are supported)
- option for managing multiple backups for one database
- optional ZIP compression and FTP transfer of backups
- running as an application or as a service
- lifetime license only USD 20
Total 1 product
By Jaereme Hersant.Freeware + source 18 Mar 1998
DescriptionGnouMeter is a visible component which can display a value (integer or double) like a VU meter with customizable effects. It works a bit like a progress bar or a gauge (Min value, max value and actual value). For example, you can:
- Choose the color of the actual value
- Display the actual value with an optional marker
- Use an optional unit (like volts or m/s)
- Specify the number of digits
- Draw graduations
- Display the name of the data being measured (optional) and its actual value with its corresponding unit.
- Status: Fully functional
- Source: Included
- Exe demo: included
- Size: 139kB
Platforms: D2, D3
News from our Sponsors
Complete solution for using Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi, WiiMote, Kinect and Serial Ports communication in applications
The Wireless Communication Library is the powerful SDK for software developers.
The Library includes a complete components set for develop applications which should use Bluetooth, IrDA, WiFi or Serial Port communication. Also WCL provides easy way to connect to a Wii Remote controller. Since version 6.11 WCL supports Microsoft Kinect game controller.
The Library can be used with Borland Delphi, Borland Developer Studio, Borland CBuilder, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic 6. The Wireless Communication Library is 100% compatable with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
RVMedia is a set of Delphi VCL and Lazarus LCL components having the following functions:
Receiving video from local web cameras and IP cameras;Configuring IP cameras and controlling their rotation;
Reading sound from a microphone;Sending and receiving video and audio data via the Internet;
Organizing video chats and video conferences (either as directly connected applications or using a client-server model).